Join us for our second annual church weekend away including guest speakers Rev'd Emmy Wilson and David Clifton from Holy Trinity Brompton!
- When: Friday January 26 (6:30pm) - Sunday January 28, 2018 (12 noon)
- We will have access to the ski and outdoor centre from Friday afternoon, so come on down early!
- Check-in is at 4pm, and our programme will begin with Friday's dinner at 6:30pm
- We'll have lots of time to hang out by the fire and with kids areas and shared babysitting too.
- All rooms include bedding and towels. Families will be assigned family rooms and individuals will be asked to share rooms (please enter any sharing preferences below)
- Families with infants and/or toddlers will need to bring a portable crib
- Saturday morning will be focused on learning how to pray and worship together, taught to us by Emmy Wilson and David Clifton.
- Saturday afternoon will have lots of time to enjoy this beautiful ski centre.
- All ski and outdoor equipment rental is included in our main price, except for skates (bring your own).
- Saturday evening will be a great fun family party
- Sunday morning we'll have a special communion service a final teaching session and then close with our last meal together for lunch.
- There is an option to stay on Sunday afternoon for more outdoor fun so try not to book up a busy programme back in Montreal!
- Arrangements will be made for those not able to come, to join one of our sister churches for Sunday worship back in Montreal.
Costs for this weekend are indicated below. If you would like to request a bursary, please email firstname.lastname@example.org - our hope is that everyone is able to come, regardless of your financial situation. A collection will be taken on the weekend, to make these bursaries possible.